How to factory reset GIGABYTE GSmart Classic? How to wipe all data in GIGABYTE GSmart Classic? How to bypass screen lock in GIGABYTE GSmart Classic? How to restore defaults in GIGABYTE GSmart Classic?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset GIGABYTE GSmart Classic. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 5.1 Lollipop settings. As a result your GIGABYTE GSmart Classic will be as new and your Spreadtrum SC7731G core will run faster.
- To start power off your phone by holding the Power button.
- Once you see the option to "Power off" the device, tap on it.
- When the device is off hold the Power button + Volume up together till you see the screen turn on.
- You should now be on the Recovery screen, using Volume keys to navigate, select "Wipe data/factory reset" and confirm it with the Power button.
- One more time select "Yes" and confirm it with the Power button.
- Your device is now removing all personal data so be patient.
- When the process is finished, your phone will automatically turn on and you will be able to set it up.
Gigabyte GSmart Roma R2 hard reset - video