Hard Reset GIGABYTE GSmart Elite
How to factory reset GIGABYTE GSmart Elite? How to wipe all data in GIGABYTE GSmart Elite? How to bypass screen lock in GIGABYTE GSmart Elite? How to restore defaults in GIGABYTE GSmart Elite?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset GIGABYTE GSmart Elite. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 5.1 Lollipop settings. As a result your GIGABYTE GSmart Elite will be as new and your MediaTek MT6592M core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- First of all, hold down the Power key for a short while to switch off the mobile phone.
- In the next step press and hold together Volume Up + Power button for a few seconds.
- You should release held keys when you see an Android icon on the screen.
- Then use Volume buttons to select "wipe data/factory reset" and tap the Power button to confirm.
- Afterwards choose "yes" from the menu, and accept it with Power key.
- When a Recovery Mode appears again on the screen accept option "reboot system now" using Power rocker.
- That's all. The hard reset operation should be completed.
Gigabyte GSmart Roma R2 hard reset - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work