Hard Reset GIGABYTE GSmart Essence 4
How to factory reset GIGABYTE GSmart Essence 4? How to wipe all data in GIGABYTE GSmart Essence 4? How to bypass screen lock in GIGABYTE GSmart Essence 4? How to restore defaults in GIGABYTE GSmart Essence 4?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset GIGABYTE GSmart Essence 4. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.4 KitKat settings. As a result your GIGABYTE GSmart Essence 4 will be as new and your Mediatek MTK6572 core will run faster.
- Start by switching off the device by holding down the Power key for a short while.
- Then press and hold together two buttons: Volume Up and Power button for a couple of seconds.
- You can release all buttons when the Gigabyte screen flickers and in a few seconds the Recovery screen will appear.
- In the next step use the Volume buttons to choose "wipe data/factory reset", and then push the Power key to confirm.
- Select "Yes--delete all user data". Use Volume Down button to scroll and Power rocker to select.
- When the Recovery Mode appeas again on the screen select "reboot system now".
- Success! The hard reset is done!
Gigabyte GSmart Roma R2 hard reset - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work