Hard Reset GIGABYTE GSmart G1345
How to factory reset GIGABYTE GSmart G1345? How to wipe all data in GIGABYTE GSmart G1345? How to bypass screen lock in GIGABYTE GSmart G1345? How to restore defaults in GIGABYTE GSmart G1345?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset GIGABYTE GSmart G1345. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 2.3 Gingerbread settings. As a result your GIGABYTE GSmart G1345 will be as new and your Qualcomm Snapdragon S1 MSM7227T core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- At the very beginning, you need to press the Power key to disable your device.
- Then you have to press the Power and Volume up or down together.
- Hold this combination of keys for several seconds.
- After, when you will see the green robot, hold down the Power and short press Volume button.
- Then using Volume buttons to move and Power to confirm, choose "wipe data/factory reset.".
- Now you need to confirm the whole operation selecting "yes -- delete all user data"
- Choose reboot system now.
- Nice! Your phone restored!
Gigabyte GSmart Roma R2 hard reset - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work