Hard Reset GIGABYTE GSmart G1355
How to factory reset GIGABYTE GSmart G1355? How to wipe all data in GIGABYTE GSmart G1355? How to bypass screen lock in GIGABYTE GSmart G1355? How to restore defaults in GIGABYTE GSmart G1355?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset GIGABYTE GSmart G1355. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 2.3 Gingerbread settings. As a result your GIGABYTE GSmart G1355 will be as new and your Qualcomm Snapdragon S1 MSM7227T core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- First of all, you need to take off yours GIGABYTE GSmart G1355
- Nice! Then you should press together Power key and Volume down.
- Afterward, press Volume down to move the highlight and Power to select choose "wipe data/factory reset" function.
- Move down the highlight and stop on the "yes -- delete all user data" item then press the Power to confirm the Whole operation!
- And lastly, choose "reboot system now" to enter into the system.
- Brilliant job! All settings from your phone have been restored to Factory settings.
Gigabyte GSmart Roma R2 hard reset - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work