How to factory reset GIGABYTE GSmart Guru GX? How to wipe all data in GIGABYTE GSmart Guru GX? How to bypass screen lock in GIGABYTE GSmart Guru GX? How to restore defaults in GIGABYTE GSmart Guru GX?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset GIGABYTE GSmart Guru GX. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.4 KitKat settings. As a result your GIGABYTE GSmart Guru GX will be as new and your Qualcomm Snapdragon 615 MSM8939 core will run faster.
- First of all turn off the device by holding the Power rocker for a short while.
- Afterwards press and hold Volume Up + Power button at the same time for a few seconds.
- Release all buttons when the Gigabyte screen flickers and in a few seconds the Recovery screen will appear.
- In the next step hold down the Volume Up to choose "wipe data/factory reset", and then push the Volume Down button to confirm.
- Select "Yes--delete all user data". Use Volume Up button to scroll and Volume Down key to select.
- When the Recovery Mode appeas again on the screen select "reboot system now".
- Success! The hard reset is done!
Gigabyte GSmart Roma R2 hard reset - video