Hard Reset GIGABYTE GSmart Mika M2
How to factory reset GIGABYTE GSmart Mika M2? How to wipe all data in GIGABYTE GSmart Mika M2? How to bypass screen lock in GIGABYTE GSmart Mika M2? How to restore defaults in GIGABYTE GSmart Mika M2?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset GIGABYTE GSmart Mika M2. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.4 KitKat settings. As a result your GIGABYTE GSmart Mika M2 will be as new and your MediaTek MT6582 core will run faster.
- First of all, hold down the Power key for a short while to switch off the mobile phone.
- In the next step press and hold together Volume Up + Power button for a few seconds.
- You should release held keys when you see an Android icon on the screen.
- Then use Volume buttons to select "wipe data/factory reset" and tap the Power button to confirm.
- Afterwards choose "yes" from the menu, and accept it with Power key.
- When a Recovery Mode appears again on the screen accept option "reboot system now" using Power rocker.
- That's all. The hard reset operation should be completed.
Gigabyte GSmart Roma R2 hard reset - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work