Hard Reset GIGABYTE GSmart Rio R1
How to factory reset GIGABYTE GSmart Rio R1? How to wipe all data in GIGABYTE GSmart Rio R1? How to bypass screen lock in GIGABYTE GSmart Rio R1? How to restore defaults in GIGABYTE GSmart Rio R1?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset GIGABYTE GSmart Rio R1. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich settings. As a result your GIGABYTE GSmart Rio R1 will be as new and your Qualcomm Snapdragon S4 Play MSM8225 core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- At the beginning switch off the phone by using the Power button.
- Afterwards press and hold Volume Up + Power key for a couple of seconds.
- You can release held buttons when the Recovery Mode appears on the screen.
- Select the "Wipe data / Factory reset" by using the Volume Up and press the Volume Down key for confirmation.
- Then choose "Yes--delete all user data". Use Volume Up to scroll and Volume Down button to select.
- To restart the phone, select "reboot system now".
- Success! The hard reset is done!
Gigabyte GSmart Roma R2 hard reset - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work