Hard Reset GIGABYTE GSmart Roma R2
How to factory reset GIGABYTE GSmart Roma R2? How to wipe all data in GIGABYTE GSmart Roma R2? How to bypass screen lock in GIGABYTE GSmart Roma R2? How to restore defaults in GIGABYTE GSmart Roma R2?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset GIGABYTE GSmart Roma R2. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.2 Jelly Bean settings. As a result your GIGABYTE GSmart Roma R2 will be as new and your MediaTek MT6572 core will run faster.
- At the beginning switch off the phone by using the Power button.
- Afterwards press and hold Volume Up + Power key for a couple of seconds.
- You can release held buttons when the Recovery Mode appears on the screen.
- Select the "Wipe data / Factory reset" by using the Volume Up and press the Volume Down key for confirmation.
- Then choose "Yes--delete all user data". Use Volume Up to scroll and Volume Down button to select.
- To restart the phone, select "reboot system now".
- Success! The hard reset is done!
Gigabyte GSmart Roma R2 hard reset - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work