Hard Reset GIGABYTE GSmart Roma RX
How to factory reset GIGABYTE GSmart Roma RX? How to wipe all data in GIGABYTE GSmart Roma RX? How to bypass screen lock in GIGABYTE GSmart Roma RX? How to restore defaults in GIGABYTE GSmart Roma RX?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset GIGABYTE GSmart Roma RX. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.4 KitKat settings. As a result your GIGABYTE GSmart Roma RX will be as new and your MediaTek MT6582M core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- At the beginning switch off the phone by using the Power button.
- Afterwards press and hold the Volume Up + Power key for a couple of seconds.
- You can release held buttons when the Recovery Mode appears on the screen.
- Select the "Wipe data / Factory reset" by using the Volume buttons and press the Power key for confirmation.
- Then choose "Yes--delete all user data". Use the Volume Down to scroll and Power button to select.
- To restart the phone, select "reboot system now".
- Success! The hard reset is done!
Gigabyte GSmart Roma R2 hard reset - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work