Hard Reset GIGABYTE GSmart Saga S3
How to factory reset GIGABYTE GSmart Saga S3? How to wipe all data in GIGABYTE GSmart Saga S3? How to bypass screen lock in GIGABYTE GSmart Saga S3? How to restore defaults in GIGABYTE GSmart Saga S3?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset GIGABYTE GSmart Saga S3. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.2 Jelly Bean settings. As a result your GIGABYTE GSmart Saga S3 will be as new and your MediaTek MT6582 core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- The first thing which you should do is turining od the device by using the Power key.
- After thath press and hold together the Volume Up + Power button for a few seconds.
- You should release held keys when you see an Android Image on the screen.
- Then use the Volume buttons to select "wipe data/factory reset" and tap the Power button to confirm.
- in the next sptep choose "yes" from the menu, and accept it with Power key.
- When the Recovery Mode appears again on the screen accept option "reboot system now" using Power rocker.
- That's all. The hard reset operation should be completed.
Gigabyte GSmart Roma R2 hard reset - video
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.