Hard Reset GIGABYTE GSmart T4 (Lite Edition)
How to factory reset GIGABYTE GSmart T4 (Lite Edition)? How to wipe all data in GIGABYTE GSmart T4 (Lite Edition)? How to bypass screen lock in GIGABYTE GSmart T4 (Lite Edition)? How to restore defaults in GIGABYTE GSmart T4 (Lite Edition)?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset GIGABYTE GSmart T4 (Lite Edition). Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.2 Jelly Bean settings. As a result your GIGABYTE GSmart T4 (Lite Edition) will be as new and your MediaTek MT6572 core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- At the very beginning you need to press and hold the Power button and in she shown menu choose Power off.
- Then you have to wait until your phone will be completely powered off.
- Afterward, Press and hold long together Power key and Volume Up keys.
- Nice! Your phone in the Recovery mode! You can navigate here using Volume buttons to move and Power rocker to choose something.
- In this stage, choose "wipe data/factory reset".
- Now you have to decide, do you really want to erase everything from your device.
- If yes — select "yes--delete all user data".
- Nice! Afterward, you have to only choose "reboot system now" and then setup your system.
Gigabyte GSmart Roma R2 hard reset - video
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.