Hard Reset GIGABYTE Keroro
How to factory reset GIGABYTE Keroro? How to wipe all data in GIGABYTE Keroro? How to bypass screen lock in GIGABYTE Keroro? How to restore defaults in GIGABYTE Keroro?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset GIGABYTE Keroro. Check out how to accomplish Hard Reset by hardware keys and Vendor settings. As a result your GIGABYTE Keroro will be as new and your core will run faster.
- In order to switch on the device hold down the Power key for a short while.
- Afterwards from the Home Screen go to Menu and then to Settings.
- Then tap System tab and then select Clean Boot.
- Enter the 4 digit password in the blank, and then tap Restore.
- That's all. The hard reset has just been completed
Hard Reset (GIGABYTE Keroro)
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.