Hard Reset GIGABYTE Snoopy
How to factory reset GIGABYTE Snoopy? How to wipe all data in GIGABYTE Snoopy? How to bypass screen lock in GIGABYTE Snoopy? How to restore defaults in GIGABYTE Snoopy?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset GIGABYTE Snoopy. Check out how to accomplish Hard Reset by hardware keys and Vendor settings. As a result your GIGABYTE Snoopy will be as new and your core will run faster.
- In order to switch on the device hold down the Power key for a short while.
- Afterwards from the Home Screen go to Menu and then to Settings.
- Then tap System tab and then select Clean Boot.
- Enter the 4 digit password in the blank, and then tap Restore.
- That's all. The hard reset has just been completed
Hard Reset (GIGABYTE Snoopy)
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.