How to Factory Reset GIGABYTE Tegra Note 7?
The Hard Reset is also commonly known as factory reset. This tutorial will show you the easiest way to perform a factory reset operation in GIGABYTE Tegra Note 7. Find out the way to remove all personal data, customized settings and installed apps from GIGABYTE Tegra Note 7.
As a result your Android 4.2 Jelly Bean will run faster, you will be able to use the entire 16000.0 MB storage and Li-Polymer 4100.0 mAh battery will work longer. Let's restore defaults in GIGABYTE Tegra Note 7 and enjoy using your phone as it comes from the manufacturer.
Factory Reset GIGABYTE Tegra Note 7
- If the device is off, hold down the Power button to turn it back on.
- Afterawrds from Main Menu find and select Settings.
- Then open the Backup & Reset folder and select Factory Data Reset.
- In the next step tap Reset Tablet and read the warning when it pops up.
- Choose Erase Everything and the tablet will begin restoring.
- Excellent! The factory reset is done.
How to factory reset GIGABYTE Tegra Note 7? - HardReset.info
If you found this helpful, click on the Google Star, Like it on
Facebook or follow us on
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.