How to factory reset GIGASET GS170? How to wipe all data in GIGASET GS170? How to bypass screen lock in GIGASET GS170? How to restore defaults in GIGASET GS170?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset GIGASET GS170. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 7.0 Nougat settings. As a result your GIGASET GS170 will be as new and your MediaTek MT6737 core will run faster.
- At first switch off the smartphone by pressing the Power button for a couple of seconds.
- In the second step start pushing Volume Up + Power key together for a few moments.
- When Boot Mode pops up let go of all buttons.
- In this mode choose "Recovery" by using Volume Up to navigate and Volume Down to accept it.
- Then select "wipe data/factory reset". Use Volume keys to scroll down and the Power button to accept it.
- After that choose "yes" from the menu and press the Power key once.
- When Recovery Mode pops up again select "reboot system now" with the Power button.
- Well done! You are performed hard reset operation.
How to Hard Reset GIGASET GS160 - Bypass Screen Lock |HardReset.Info - video
How to Hard Reset GIGASET GS160 - Clear eMMC / Remove Password |HardReset.Info - video
How to Hard Reset GIGASET GS160 - Factory Reset / Wipe Data |HardReset.Info - video