Hard Reset GIGASET QV1030
How to factory reset GIGASET QV1030? How to wipe all data in GIGASET QV1030? How to bypass screen lock in GIGASET QV1030? How to restore defaults in GIGASET QV1030?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset GIGASET QV1030. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.2 Jelly Bean settings. As a result your GIGASET QV1030 will be as new and your NVIDIA Tegra 4 core will run faster.
- If the device is off hold down the Power button for a short while.
- Afterwards, go to the Menu, find and select Settings.
- In the next step choose Backup & Reset and tap Factory data reset.
- Choose Reset device and select Erase everything to confirm the operation.
- Well done! You have just performed a hard reset operation!
Hard Reset (GIGASET QV1030)
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.