Hard Reset GINZZU GT-7020
How to factory reset GINZZU GT-7020? How to wipe all data in GINZZU GT-7020? How to bypass screen lock in GINZZU GT-7020? How to restore defaults in GINZZU GT-7020?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset GINZZU GT-7020. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 5.1 Lollipop settings. As a result your GINZZU GT-7020 will be as new and your RockChip RK3126 core will run faster.
- First of all, hold down the Power key to switch off device.
- After that push Volume Up and Power buttons for a short while.
- Release all buttons when Boot Mode shows up.
- Press Volume Down to select "wipe data/factory reset", and Power Button to confirm.
- Then, hit Volume Down to select "Yes - delete all user data".
- When Recovery Mode pops up again choose "reboot system now" with the Power key.
- Well done! You just finished the reboot operation!
Ginzzu GT-7020 Hard Reset (настройки по умолчанию) - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work