Hard Reset GINZZU GT-7030
How to factory reset GINZZU GT-7030? How to wipe all data in GINZZU GT-7030? How to bypass screen lock in GINZZU GT-7030? How to restore defaults in GINZZU GT-7030?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset GINZZU GT-7030. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 5.1 Lollipop settings. As a result your GINZZU GT-7030 will be as new and your RockChip RK3126 core will run faster.
- Turn on your tablet by holding the Power button.
- Then, press and hold together Volume Up and Power key for a few seconds.
- You may release held keys as soon as you see a GINZZU icon.
- After that, use Volume buttons to select "wipe data/factory reset" and press the Power button to confirm.
- Choose "yes - delete all user data" from the menu, and accept it with Power button.
- When a Recovery Mode appears again on the screen accept option "reboot system now" using Power button.
Ginzzu GT-7030 Hard Reset (сброс настроек планшета) - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work