Hard Reset GINZZU M101 Dual mini
How to factory reset GINZZU M101 Dual mini? How to wipe all data in GINZZU M101 Dual mini? How to bypass screen lock in GINZZU M101 Dual mini? How to restore defaults in GINZZU M101 Dual mini?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset GINZZU M101 Dual mini. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Vendor settings. As a result your GINZZU M101 Dual mini will be as new and your core will run faster.
- Switch on the device by using the Power key.
- From the Home Screen go to Menu and then to Settings.
- Tap Reset and then select Master Reset.
- Choose Yes to confirm the whole operation..
- In order to begin hard reset process type in the following safety code: 1234.
- Well done! The factory reset is done,
- At the very beginning hold down the Power button to switch on the device
- In the next step tap the following code in your phone: *2767*3855#
- You should see information about resetting your phone.
- Wait to comple the whole process.
- Well done! Tha hard reset has just been performed.
Hard Reset (GINZZU M101 Dual mini)
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.