Hard Reset GINZZU R41D
How to factory reset GINZZU R41D? How to wipe all data in GINZZU R41D? How to bypass screen lock in GINZZU R41D? How to restore defaults in GINZZU R41D?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset GINZZU R41D. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and settings. As a result your GINZZU R41D will be as new and your core will run faster.
- Turn on the device by using the Power key.
- Then from the Home Screen go to Menu and then to Settings.
- Tap Reset and then select Master Reset.
- In the next step choose Yes to confirm the whole operation..
- In order to begin hard reset process type in the following safety code: 1234.
- Well done! The factory reset is done,
- At the very beginning hold down the Power button to switch on the device
- In the next step tap the following code in your phone: *2767*3855#
- You should see information about resetting your phone.
- Wait to comple the whole process.
- Well done! Tha hard reset has just been performed.
How to Hard Reset GOCLEVER Quantum 3 by using the Recovery Mode - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work