How to factory reset GINZZU RS8502? How to wipe all data in GINZZU RS8502? How to bypass screen lock in GINZZU RS8502? How to restore defaults in GINZZU RS8502?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset GINZZU RS8502. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 8.1 Oreo settings. As a result your GINZZU RS8502 will be as new and your MediaTek MT6739WW core will run faster.
- In the first step turn off the smartphone by pressing the Power key for a few moments.
- After that hold down Volume Down and Power buttons for a couple of seconds.
- When the GINZZU logo appears let go of the Power key.
- Release Volume Down when Recovery Mode pops up.
- In this mode choose "wipe data/factory reset" by using Volume keys to navigate and the Power button to confirm that.
- After that select "Yes" and press the Power button once.
- At the end choose "reboot system now" by using the Power key.
- Success! All your data was deleted during the whole process so your device is password-free.
Hard Reset Ginzzu S4020 - video