Hard Reset GINZZU RS95 Dual
How to factory reset GINZZU RS95 Dual? How to wipe all data in GINZZU RS95 Dual? How to bypass screen lock in GINZZU RS95 Dual? How to restore defaults in GINZZU RS95 Dual?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset GINZZU RS95 Dual. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 5.1 Lollipop settings. As a result your GINZZU RS95 Dual will be as new and your Qualcomm Snapdragon 210 core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- Firstly, turn off the mobile by pressing the Power key for a few seconds.
- After that hold down Volume Up and Power buttons together for a couple of seconds.
- Release the Power key when the GINZZU logo pops up.
- Let go of Volume Up when Recovery Mode appears.
- Now choose "wipe data/factory reset". Use Volume buttons to scroll down and the Power key to confirm that.
- In the next step use Volume keys to select "Yes--delete all user data" and click the Power button once.
- When Recovery Mode pops up choose "reboot system now" by using the Power key.
- Well done!
How to Hard Reset GOCLEVER Quantum 3 by using the Recovery Mode - video
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.