Hard Reset GINZZU S4010
How to factory reset GINZZU S4010? How to wipe all data in GINZZU S4010? How to bypass screen lock in GINZZU S4010? How to restore defaults in GINZZU S4010?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset GINZZU S4010. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.4 KitKat settings. As a result your GINZZU S4010 will be as new and your core will run faster.
- At the very beginning turn off the phone by using the Power button.
- In the next step press and hold together Volume Up and Power button for a few seconds.
- You can release held keys when you see an GINZZU icon.
- In order to enter the Recovery Mode hold down the Power key.
- Then use Volume buttons to select "wipe data/factory reset" and tap the Power key to confirm.
- Afterwards choose "yes" from the menu, and accept it with Power button.
- The smartphone is erasing all personal data and customized settings.
- When the Recovery Mode appears again on the screen accept option "reboot system now" using Power rocker.
- That's all. The hard reset operation should be completed.
How to Hard Reset GOCLEVER Quantum 3 by using the Recovery Mode - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work