Hard Reset GINZZU S4020
How to factory reset GINZZU S4020? How to wipe all data in GINZZU S4020? How to bypass screen lock in GINZZU S4020? How to restore defaults in GINZZU S4020?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset GINZZU S4020. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 5.1 Lollipop settings. As a result your GINZZU S4020 will be as new and your Spreadtrum SC7731C core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- First of all, power off the GINZZU phone..
- Next, press and hold together Volume Up and Power button for a few seconds.
- Let go of held keys when you see an GINZZU icon.
- In order to enter the Recovery Mode hold down the Power key.
- Then use Volume buttons to select "wipe data/factory reset" and tap the Power key to confirm.
- Afterwards choose "yes" from the menu, and accept it with Power button.
- The smartphone is erasing all personal data and customized settings.
- When the Recovery Mode appears again on the screen accept option "reboot system now" using Power rocker.
- That's all. The hard reset operation should be completed.
How to Hard Reset GOCLEVER Quantum 3 by using the Recovery Mode - video
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.