Hard Reset GINZZU S5040
How to factory reset GINZZU S5040? How to wipe all data in GINZZU S5040? How to bypass screen lock in GINZZU S5040? How to restore defaults in GINZZU S5040?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset GINZZU S5040. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 5.1 Lollipop settings. As a result your GINZZU S5040 will be as new and your MediaTek MT6735A core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- The GINZZU smartphone must be turned off, so hold down the Power rocker for a while.
- Afterwards press and hold together Volume Up and Power button for a few seconds.
- Release held keys when you see the GINZZU logo.
- To enter the Recovery Mode hold down the Power key for a short while.
- In the next step use Volume buttons to select "wipe data/factory reset" and tap the Power button to confirm.
- Afterwards choose "yes" from the menu, and accept it with Power button.
- After a while accept option "reboot system now" using Power rocker.
- That's all. The hard reset operation should be completed.
How to Hard Reset GOCLEVER Quantum 3 by using the Recovery Mode - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work