How to factory reset GINZZU S5510? How to wipe all data in GINZZU S5510? How to bypass screen lock in GINZZU S5510? How to restore defaults in GINZZU S5510?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset GINZZU S5510. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 6.0 Marshmallow settings. As a result your GINZZU S5510 will be as new and your MediaTek MT6735P core will run faster.
- Begin by turning off the phone by pressing the Power button and selecting Power Off.
- In the next step press and hold together Volume Up and Power button for a few seconds.
- Release held keys when you see an GINZZU icon.
- In order to enter the Recovery Mode hold down the Power key.
- Then use Volume buttons to select "wipe data/factory reset" and tap the Power key to confirm.
- Afterwards choose "yes" from the menu, and accept it with Power button.
- When a Recovery Mode appears again on the screen accept option "reboot system now" using Power rocker.
- The restoring operation will be compltede as soon as the GINZZU Welcom Panel pops up.
- That's all. The hard reset operation should be completed.
How to Hard Reset GOCLEVER Quantum 3 by using the Recovery Mode - video