Hard Reset GINZZU ST6010
How to factory reset GINZZU ST6010? How to wipe all data in GINZZU ST6010? How to bypass screen lock in GINZZU ST6010? How to restore defaults in GINZZU ST6010?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset GINZZU ST6010. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.4 KitKat settings. As a result your GINZZU ST6010 will be as new and your core will run faster.
- Hold down the Power key for a few seconds to turn off the smartphone.
- After that start pressing Volume Up and Power key together for a short while.
- Let go of all buttons when the GINZZU logo appears.
- Then start pressing the Power button .
- In this mode choose "wipe data/factory reset" by using Volume keys to navigate and the Power button to accept it.
- Select "yes" and confirm with the Power key.
- At the end choose "reboot system now" by using the Power button.
How to Hard Reset GOCLEVER Quantum 3 by using the Recovery Mode - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work