Hard Reset GINZZU ST6030
How to factory reset GINZZU ST6030? How to wipe all data in GINZZU ST6030? How to bypass screen lock in GINZZU ST6030? How to restore defaults in GINZZU ST6030?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset GINZZU ST6030. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.4 KitKat settings. As a result your GINZZU ST6030 will be as new and your MediaTek M8382 core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- In the first step power off the GINZZU smartphone.
- Then press and hold together Volume Up and Power button for a few seconds.
- Let go of held keys when you see the GINZZU logo.
- To enter the Recovery Mode hold down the Power key for a short while.
- In the next step use Volume buttons to select "wipe data/factory reset" and tap the Power button to confirm.
- Afterwards choose "yes" from the menu, and accept it with Power button.
- After a while accept option "reboot system now" using Power rocker.
- That's all. The hard reset operation should be completed.
How to Hard Reset GOCLEVER Quantum 3 by using the Recovery Mode - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work