How to factory reset GIONEE A1 Lite? How to wipe all data in GIONEE A1 Lite? How to bypass screen lock in GIONEE A1 Lite? How to restore defaults in GIONEE A1 Lite?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset GIONEE A1 Lite. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 7.0 Nougat settings. As a result your GIONEE A1 Lite will be as new and your Mediatek MT6753 core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- In the first step turn off the phone by holding the Power button for a few seconds.
- After that press and push Volume Up and Power key for a couple of seconds.
- When GIONEE logo appears let go of the Power button.
- Let go of the Volume Up key if you see Recovery Mode on the screen.
- In this menu select "Wipe data / Factory reset". Use Volume keys to scroll down and the Power button to confirm it.
- Then choose "Yes--delete all user data" by using Volume buttons to navigate and the Power key to accept that.
- At last select "reboot system now" by using the Power button.
- Nice! Recovery Mode will be on the screen your device.
GIONEE A1 LITE HARD RESET FOR PATTEN LOCK SOLUTION ANDROID 7.0 - video
Hard Reset GIONEE A1 - Restore Defaults / Wipe Data - video
How to Hard Reset MICROMAX Canvas 6 - Bypass Screen Lock / Factory Reset - video
How to reset Gionee A1 to factory settings - video