How to factory reset GIONEE A1 Plus? How to wipe all data in GIONEE A1 Plus? How to bypass screen lock in GIONEE A1 Plus? How to restore defaults in GIONEE A1 Plus?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset GIONEE A1 Plus. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 7.0 Nougat settings. As a result your GIONEE A1 Plus will be as new and your MediaTek Helio P25 MT6757t core will run faster.
- Begin by pressing the Power key for a couple of seconds to turn off the device.
- Now keep holding on Volume Up and Power buttons for a short while.
- Release the Power button if you see GIONEE logo.
- When Recovery Mode pops up let go of the Volume Up key.
- In this mode use Volume buttons to select "Wipe data / Factory reset" and press the Power key once.
- After that choose "Yes--delete all user data" by using Volume keys to scroll down and the Power button to confirm it.
- Finally choose "reboot system now" with the Power key.
GIONEE A1 LITE HARD RESET FOR PATTEN LOCK SOLUTION ANDROID 7.0 - video
Hard Reset GIONEE A1 - Restore Defaults / Wipe Data - video
How to Hard Reset MICROMAX Canvas 6 - Bypass Screen Lock / Factory Reset - video
How to reset Gionee A1 to factory settings - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on