How to factory reset GIONEE A1? How to wipe all data in GIONEE A1? How to bypass screen lock in GIONEE A1? How to restore defaults in GIONEE A1?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset GIONEE A1. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 7.0 Nougat settings. As a result your GIONEE A1 will be as new and your MediaTek Helio P10 MT6755 core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- Begin by pressing the Power button for a couple of seconds to turn off the device.
- In the next step keep holding on Volume Up + Power button for a short while.
- Release the Power key when GIONEE logo shows up.
- If you see Recovery Mode on the screen release the Volume Up button.
- In this mode use Volume keys to select "Wipe data / Factory reset" and press the Power button once.
- After that select "Yes--delete all user data" by using Volume buttons to navigate and the Power key to confirm that.
- When Recovery Mode pops up press the Power button to choose "reboot system now".
- Great! Your phone is successfully hard reset!
GIONEE A1 LITE HARD RESET FOR PATTEN LOCK SOLUTION ANDROID 7.0 - video
Hard Reset GIONEE A1 - Restore Defaults / Wipe Data - video
How to Hard Reset GIONEE A1 - Bypass Screen Lock - video
How to Hard Reset MICROMAX Canvas 6 - Bypass Screen Lock / Factory Reset - video
How to reset Gionee A1 to factory settings - video