How to factory reset GIONEE Big Gold Steel 2? How to wipe all data in GIONEE Big Gold Steel 2? How to bypass screen lock in GIONEE Big Gold Steel 2? How to restore defaults in GIONEE Big Gold Steel 2?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset GIONEE Big Gold Steel 2. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 7.1 Nougat settings. As a result your GIONEE Big Gold Steel 2 will be as new and your Qualcomm Snapdragon 435 MSM8940 core will run faster.
- In the first step turn off the mobile by holding the Power button for a short while.
- After that start pushing Volume Up and Power keys together for a few moments.
- When the GIONEE logo pops up let go of the Power button.
- If Recovery Mode appears release Volume Up.
- Now use Volume keys to choose "Wipe data / Factory reset" and confirm with the Power button to accept it.
- In this mode select "Yes". Use Volume buttons to navigate and the Power key to accept it.
- At the end choose "reboot system now" by using the Power button.
- Well done!
GIONEE A1 LITE HARD RESET FOR PATTEN LOCK SOLUTION ANDROID 7.0 - video
How to Hard Reset MICROMAX Canvas 6 - Bypass Screen Lock / Factory Reset - video
How to reset Gionee A1 to factory settings - video