Hard Reset GIONEE Big Magic
How to factory reset GIONEE Big Magic? How to wipe all data in GIONEE Big Magic? How to bypass screen lock in GIONEE Big Magic? How to restore defaults in GIONEE Big Magic?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset GIONEE Big Magic. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 6.0 Marshmallow settings. As a result your GIONEE Big Magic will be as new and your MediaTek MT6750 core will run faster.
- The smartphone must be turned off, so hold down the Power key for a short while.
- Next, press and hold the Volume Up + Power button for a couple of seconds.
- You should release held keys when you see an Android Image on the phone's screen.
- To get into Recovery Mode hold down the Power button for a short while.
- Afterwards select the "Wipe data / Factory reset" by using the Volume buttons and press the Power key for confirmation.
- Then choose "Yes--delete all user data". Use Volume Down to scroll and Power button to select.
- To restart the phone, select "reboot system now".
- Good job! The factory reset has just been performed.
How to Hard Reset MICROMAX Canvas 6 - Bypass Screen Lock / Factory Reset - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work