Hard Reset GIONEE CTRL V4S
How to factory reset GIONEE CTRL V4S? How to wipe all data in GIONEE CTRL V4S? How to bypass screen lock in GIONEE CTRL V4S? How to restore defaults in GIONEE CTRL V4S?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset GIONEE CTRL V4S. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.4 KitKat settings. As a result your GIONEE CTRL V4S will be as new and your MediaTek MT6582 core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- In order to turn off the device, hold down the Power key for a short while.
- Then press and hold Volume Up + Power button for a couple of seconds.
- You should release held keys as soon as the Android Image appears on the screen.
- To enter the Recovery Mode hold down the Home key for a short while.
- Afterwards select the "Wipe data / Factory reset" by using the Volume buttons and press the Power key for confirmation.
- Then choose "Yes--delete all user data". Use Volume Down to scroll and Power button to select.
- To restart the phone, select "reboot system now".
- Good job! The hard reset has just been performed.
How to hard reset Gionee CTRL V4S aka Meo A66 - video
How to Hard Reset MICROMAX Canvas 6 - Bypass Screen Lock / Factory Reset - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work