How to factory reset GIONEE Ctrl V5? How to wipe all data in GIONEE Ctrl V5? How to bypass screen lock in GIONEE Ctrl V5? How to restore defaults in GIONEE Ctrl V5?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset GIONEE Ctrl V5. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.2 Jelly Bean settings. As a result your GIONEE Ctrl V5 will be as new and your Mediatek MT6582V/X core will run faster.
- First of all hold down the Power rocker to turn off the device.
- After that press and hold the Volume Up + Power button simultaneously for about 10 seconds.
- Release held keys when the Recovery Mode appears on the screen.
- In order to choose "wipe data/factory reset" use the Volume Down to navigate and the Power button to confirm.
- Select "Yes--delete all user data". Use Volume Down button to scroll and Power key to select.
- To restart the phone, select "reboot system now".
- Success! Your phone should begin the hard reset operation.
BacBa - Hard reset Gionee V5 - video
How to Hard Reset MICROMAX Canvas 6 - Bypass Screen Lock / Factory Reset - video