Hard Reset GIONEE E3T Elife
How to factory reset GIONEE E3T Elife? How to wipe all data in GIONEE E3T Elife? How to bypass screen lock in GIONEE E3T Elife? How to restore defaults in GIONEE E3T Elife?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset GIONEE E3T Elife. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.2 Jelly Bean settings. As a result your GIONEE E3T Elife will be as new and your MediaTek core will run faster.
- In the first step you should turn off the smartphone by holding the Power button for a few seconds.
- Then keep holding on Volume Up and Power keys for a couple of seconds.
- Release the Power button if you see GIONEE logo.
- Then if you see Android Robot let go of the Volume Up button and press the Power key to open Recovery Mode.
- Now choose "Wipe data / Factory reset" by using Volume Down key to navigate and the Volume Up button to confirm that.
- In the second step use Volume Down key to select "Yes--delete all user data" and press the Volume Up button once.
- At last choose "reboot system now" by using the Volume Up key.
How to Hard Reset MICROMAX Canvas 6 - Bypass Screen Lock / Factory Reset - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work