Hard Reset GIONEE Elife E5
How to factory reset GIONEE Elife E5? How to wipe all data in GIONEE Elife E5? How to bypass screen lock in GIONEE Elife E5? How to restore defaults in GIONEE Elife E5?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset GIONEE Elife E5. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.2 Jelly Bean settings. As a result your GIONEE Elife E5 will be as new and your MediaTek MT6589T core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- The cell phone must be turned off, so hold down the Power key for a short while.
- Then press and hold Volume Up (or Volume Down) + Power button for a couple of seconds.
- Release held keys when you see an Android Image on the phone's screen.
- To get into Recovery Mode hold down the Power button for a short while.
- Afterwards select the "Wipe data / Factory reset" by using the Volume buttons and press the Power key for confirmation.
- Then choose "Yes--delete all user data". Use Volume Down to scroll and Power button to select.
- To restart the phone, select "reboot system now".
- Good job! The hard reset has just been performed.
Gionee Elife E5 Hard Reset - video
How to Hard Reset MICROMAX Canvas 6 - Bypass Screen Lock / Factory Reset - video
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.