Hard Reset GIONEE Elife E7 Mini
How to factory reset GIONEE Elife E7 Mini? How to wipe all data in GIONEE Elife E7 Mini? How to bypass screen lock in GIONEE Elife E7 Mini? How to restore defaults in GIONEE Elife E7 Mini?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset GIONEE Elife E7 Mini. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.2 Jelly Bean settings. As a result your GIONEE Elife E7 Mini will be as new and your MediaTek MT6592 core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- The device must be turned off, so press and hold the Power rocker.
- After that, hold down for a couple of seconds two buttons: Volume Up + Power.
- Release held keys when you see an Android Recovery Mode.
- Select the "Wipe data / Factory reset" by using the Volume buttons and press the Power key for confirmation.
- Then choose "Yes--delete all user data". Use Volume Down to scroll and Power button to select.
- To restart the phone, select "reboot system now".
- Success! The hard reset has just been performed.
How to Hard Reset MICROMAX Canvas 6 - Bypass Screen Lock / Factory Reset - video
How to Reset Gionee Elife E7 to Factory Settings - video
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.