Hard Reset GIONEE Elife S5.1
How to factory reset GIONEE Elife S5.1? How to wipe all data in GIONEE Elife S5.1? How to bypass screen lock in GIONEE Elife S5.1? How to restore defaults in GIONEE Elife S5.1?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset GIONEE Elife S5.1. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.4 KitKat settings. As a result your GIONEE Elife S5.1 will be as new and your MediaTek MT6592 core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- Firstly turn off the device by holding the Power key for a short while.
- After that hold down for a few seconds two buttons: Volume Up (or Volume Down) + Power.
- You should release held keys when you see an Android Recovery Mode.
- In the next step select the "Wipe data / Factory reset" by using the Volume buttons and press the Power key for confirmation.
- Then choose "Yes--delete all user data". Use Volume Down to scroll and Power button to select.
- To restart the phone, select "reboot system now".
- Success! The hard reset has just been performed.
How to Hard Reset MICROMAX Canvas 6 - Bypass Screen Lock / Factory Reset - video
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.