Hard Reset GIONEE Elife S7
How to factory reset GIONEE Elife S7? How to wipe all data in GIONEE Elife S7? How to bypass screen lock in GIONEE Elife S7? How to restore defaults in GIONEE Elife S7?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset GIONEE Elife S7. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 5.0 Lollipop settings. As a result your GIONEE Elife S7 will be as new and your MediaTek MT6752 core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- Start by switching off the device by holding the Power key for a short while.
- In the next step hold down for a few seconds two buttons: Volume Up + Power.
- Release held keys when you see an Android Recovery Mode.
- Afterwards select the "Wipe data / Factory reset" by using the Volume buttons and press the Power key for confirmation.
- Then choose "Yes--delete all user data". Use the Volume Down to scroll and Power button to select.
- To restart the phone, select "reboot system now".
- Good job! The hard reset has just been performed.
How to Hard Reset MICROMAX Canvas 6 - Bypass Screen Lock / Factory Reset - video
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.