How to factory reset GIONEE Elife S8 Lite GN9012? How to wipe all data in GIONEE Elife S8 Lite GN9012? How to bypass screen lock in GIONEE Elife S8 Lite GN9012? How to restore defaults in GIONEE Elife S8 Lite GN9012?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset GIONEE Elife S8 Lite GN9012. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 6.0 Marshmallow settings. As a result your GIONEE Elife S8 Lite GN9012 will be as new and your MediaTek core will run faster.
- Use the Power key to switch off the smartphone.
- After that press and push Volume Up and Power buttons for a couple of seconds.
- Let go of the Power button when GIONEE logo appears.
- If you see Recovery Mode release the Volume Up button.
- Now choose "Wipe data / Factory reset". Use Volume keys to scroll down and the Power button to accept it.
- Then use Volume buttons to select "Yes--delete all user data" and confirm with the Power key.
- When Recovery Mode pops up choose "reboot system now" with the Power key.
- Well done! The hard reset operation will be finished for a few seconds.
GIONEE A1 LITE HARD RESET FOR PATTEN LOCK SOLUTION ANDROID 7.0 - video
How to Hard Reset MICROMAX Canvas 6 - Bypass Screen Lock / Factory Reset - video
How to reset Gionee A1 to factory settings - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on