Hard Reset GIONEE F100B
How to factory reset GIONEE F100B? How to wipe all data in GIONEE F100B? How to bypass screen lock in GIONEE F100B? How to restore defaults in GIONEE F100B?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset GIONEE F100B. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 5.1 Lollipop settings. As a result your GIONEE F100B will be as new and your MediaTek MT6735 core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- In the first step turn off the smartphone by pressing the Power button for a few seconds.
- After that keep holding on Volume Up and Power buttons for a short while.
- Release the Power key if you see GIONEE logo.
- When Recovery Mode pops up let go of the Volume Up button.
- In this menu choose "Wipe data / Factory reset" by using Volume buttons to navigate and the Power key to confirm that.
- Then select "Yes--delete all user data". Use Volume keys to scroll down and the Power button to accept it.
- Finally select "reboot system now" with the Power key.
- Good job!
Gionee F103 Pro Hard Reset - video
How to Hard Reset MICROMAX Canvas 6 - Bypass Screen Lock / Factory Reset - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work