Hard Reset GIONEE F103
How to factory reset GIONEE F103? How to wipe all data in GIONEE F103? How to bypass screen lock in GIONEE F103? How to restore defaults in GIONEE F103?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset GIONEE F103. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 5.0 Lollipop settings. As a result your GIONEE F103 will be as new and your Mediatek MT6735 core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- In the first step hold down the Power key for a while to switch off the device.
- After that press and hold the Volume Up + Power button simultaneously for about 10 seconds.
- Release held keys when the Recovery Mode appears on the screen.
- In order to choose "wipe data/factory reset" use the Volume Down to navigate and the Power button to confirm.
- Afterwards select "Yes--delete all user data". Use Volume Down button to scroll and Power key to select.
- To restart the phone, select "reboot system now".
- Success! Your phone should begin the hard reset operation.
How to Hard Reset MICROMAX Canvas 6 - Bypass Screen Lock / Factory Reset - video
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.