Hard Reset GIONEE F103B
How to factory reset GIONEE F103B? How to wipe all data in GIONEE F103B? How to bypass screen lock in GIONEE F103B? How to restore defaults in GIONEE F103B?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset GIONEE F103B. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 5.0 Lollipop settings. As a result your GIONEE F103B will be as new and your Mediatek MT6735 core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- At the very beginning turn off the smartphone by pressing the Power button for a few seconds.
- After that keep holding on Volume Up and Power keys for a short while.
- Release the Power key if you see GIONEE logo.
- When Recovery Mode appears let go of the Volume Up button.
- In the next step use Volume buttons to choose "Wipe data / Factory reset" and press the Power key to confirm that.
- Then choose "Yes--delete all user data" by using Volume keys to scroll down and the Power button to accept it.
- Finally select "reboot system now" with the Power key.
- Well done
Gionee F103 Pro Hard Reset - video
How to Hard Reset MICROMAX Canvas 6 - Bypass Screen Lock / Factory Reset - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work