Hard Reset GIONEE F205 Pro
How to factory reset GIONEE F205 Pro? How to wipe all data in GIONEE F205 Pro? How to bypass screen lock in GIONEE F205 Pro? How to restore defaults in GIONEE F205 Pro?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset GIONEE F205 Pro. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 8.1 Oreo settings. As a result your GIONEE F205 Pro will be as new and your MediaTek MT6739WW core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- At first switch off the smartphone by holding the Power button for a couple of seconds.
- In the second step push Volume Up and Power keys for a few seconds.
- Let go of all keys when Boot Mode shows up.
- Choose Recovery by using Volume Up to navigate and Volume Down to confirm that.
- Now use Volume buttons to select "wipe data/factory reset" and press the Power key.
- After that choose "Yes" from the menu and click the Power button.
- When Recovery Mode pops up select "reboot system now" by using the Power key.
- Well done! All your data will be completed for a few seconds.
Gionee F205 pro Hard Reset | Pattern Unlock | Fingerprint lock Remove - video
How to Hard Reset MICROMAX Canvas 6 - Bypass Screen Lock / Factory Reset - video
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.