How to factory reset GIONEE F301? How to wipe all data in GIONEE F301? How to bypass screen lock in GIONEE F301? How to restore defaults in GIONEE F301?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset GIONEE F301. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.4 KitKat settings. As a result your GIONEE F301 will be as new and your MediaTek MT6732 core will run faster.
- First of all hold down the Power key in order to switch off the device.
- Then press and hold Volume Up + Power button for a couple of seconds.
- Release held keys when you see an Android Recovery Mode.
- Afterwards select the "Wipe data / Factory reset" by using the Volume buttons and press the Power key for confirmation.
- Then choose "Yes--delete all user data". Use Volume Down to scroll and Power button to select.
- To restart the phone, select "reboot system now".
- Good job! The hard reset has just been performed.
How to Hard Reset MICROMAX Canvas 6 - Bypass Screen Lock / Factory Reset - video