Hard Reset GIONEE F303
How to factory reset GIONEE F303? How to wipe all data in GIONEE F303? How to bypass screen lock in GIONEE F303? How to restore defaults in GIONEE F303?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset GIONEE F303. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 5.0 Lollipop settings. As a result your GIONEE F303 will be as new and your MediTek core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- Begin by pressing the Power button for a couple of seconds to turn off the smartphone.
- After that keep holding on Volume Up and Power keys for a short while.
- Release the Power key when you see GIONEE logo.
- If you see Recovery Mode let go of the Volume Up button.
- In this menu choose "Wipe data / Factory reset" by using Volume buttons to scroll down and the Power key to accept it.
- Then select "Yes--delete all user data". Use Volume keys to navigate and the Power button to confirm that.
- When Recovery Mode pops up again choose "reboot system now" with the Power key.
- Good job!
Gionee F103 Pro Hard Reset - video
How to Hard Reset MICROMAX Canvas 6 - Bypass Screen Lock / Factory Reset - video
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.