Hard Reset GIONEE F306
How to factory reset GIONEE F306? How to wipe all data in GIONEE F306? How to bypass screen lock in GIONEE F306? How to restore defaults in GIONEE F306?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset GIONEE F306. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 5.1 Lollipop settings. As a result your GIONEE F306 will be as new and your MediaTek core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- In the first step turn off the phone by pressing the Power button for a few seconds.
- Now keep holding on Volume Up and Power keys until GIONEE logo shows up.
- Then release the Power key and if you see Recovery Mode let go of the Volume Up button.
- In Recovery Mode choose "Wipe data / Factory reset" by using Volme keys to navigate and the Power button to confirm that.
- After that select "Yes--delete all user data" by using same buttons as before.
- At the end choose "reboot system now" by using the Power key.
- Well done!
Gionee F103 Pro Hard Reset - video
How to Hard Reset MICROMAX Canvas 6 - Bypass Screen Lock / Factory Reset - video
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.