How to factory reset GIONEE F6L? How to wipe all data in GIONEE F6L? How to bypass screen lock in GIONEE F6L? How to restore defaults in GIONEE F6L?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset GIONEE F6L. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 7.1 Nougat settings. As a result your GIONEE F6L will be as new and your Qualcomm Snapdragon 430 core will run faster.
- At first, hold down the Power Button in order to turn off the mobile.
- Afterward, push Volume Down and Power Key together for a couple of seconds.
- As soon as the Fastboot Mode shows up, release the held keys.
- Now, you have to select the Recovery Mode by using the Volume Buttons to scroll down and Power Key to accept.
- When the No Command android robot appears on the screen, you have to press at the same time Volume Up + Power Button.
- In this mode, navigate to Wipe Data/Factory Reset by using Volume Buttons and to confirm it, press Power Key.
- After that, select YES option and accept that by using Power Rocker.
- When your device complete the Hard Reset operation, choose to Reboot System Now by using Volume Keys and press Power Button to confirm that.
How to Hard Reset MICROMAX Canvas 6 - Bypass Screen Lock / Factory Reset - video